Here we archive selected policy documents and articles on education in Sri Lanka, sorted by sector. Links to documents are provided where available. Unless specified otherwise, all material posted here is open for free and fair use subject to the condition that the posted works (a) should not be changed from its original form (b) not used for commercial purpose and (c) authorship is properly attributed. If you wish to archive your material under these limited copyright conditions please contact eduforumLk@gmail.com.
Covid Impact Surveys
- LIRNEasia (2021). Access to Services During Covid-19 in Digital India
- LIRNEasia (2021). Access to services during Covid-19 in Digital Sri Lanka
- UNICEF South Asia (2021). Sri Lanka National Survey on Learning Continuity in Primary
- Ministry of Education (2020 Nov). National Curriculum Framework for Secondary Education in Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Education (2017). A Strategic Plan for the Department of Examination For implementation in 2018-2019 Prepared by Committee of Experts for Reforming the Department of Examination
- WEF (2020). Schools of the Future: Defining New Models of Education for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- UNESCO (2019). Assessment of transversal competencies: Current tools in the Asian region.
- UNESCO (2015). Revisiting Learning:Â Assessing the influence of the 1996Â Delors Report.
- UNESCO (2015). Rethinking Education: Towards a global common good
- Ministry Of Youth Affairs and Skills Development (2014). Youth & Development: Realizing the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) for Sri Lankan Youth
- World Bank ( 2005). Treasures of the Education System in Sri Lanka
- UNESCO (1999). ‘Education for All’ Assessment: Sri Lanka; the country status report
- UNESCO (1996). Learning: The treasure within (1996), the Delors Report,
- UNESCO (1972). Learning to Be: The world of education today and tomorrow (1972), the Faure Report.
- Kannangara, C.W.W. (1943). Report of the Special Committee on Education. Ceylon State Council Sessional Papers XXIV. Colombo: Ceylon Government Press.
- Weerakone, S (2016).Â à¶¯à·à¶š à·„à¶à¶»à¶š à¶…à¶à·Šà¶¯à·à¶šà·“à¶¸à·Š à·€à¶½à·’à¶±à·Š à¶¶à·’à¶³à¶šà·Š.Â Institutional and cultural corruption within public universities.Â Proceedings of the Special Session onÂ Present Status and the Way Forward for Public Universities in Sri Lanka. Ed. Weerakone, S and Perera, S.M., International Industrial Mathematics Conference, Rattanapitiya, Sri Lanka (p.). Colombo: Vidya Publishers.
- Weeramunda, AJ (2008). Socio political impact of student violence and indiscipline in universities and tertiary education institutes. Study Series No. 5. NEC: Colombo
- Gamage, SN (2016). Accountability and Openness Keys to higher education reforms in Sri Lanka. Proceedings of the Special Session onÂ Present Status and the Way Forward for Public Universities in Sri Lanka.
- World bank (2009). Towers of Learning. Peril and promise of higher education in Sri Lanka
- University Grants Commission (2003). Corporate Plan 2003-2008
- Faculty Quality Report 2004/5 For Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences in the Public University System of Sri Lanka (2006, March)
- Quality through Global Connectedness: Benchmarks and Strategies for Universities in Small Developing Countries, Technical Report of the Project funded by the Research on Knowledge Systems (RoKS) Program at the International Development Research Center (IDRC) of Canada (2006, February)
- Universities as Knowledge Institutions in Linking Knowledge to Innovation in the Economy and Society: The Role of Universities in Asia. Proceedings of the seminar on K4D, Colombo, Sri Lanka. January 25, 2007, pages 4-17 (See K2I_Report_Jan2007)